In this post, I am going to share a simple productivity hack for SEO peoples.
This is actually very helpful when you are auditing a website or quickly want to assess the website.
Here’s what you will get from this post.
So let’s get in.
First, Let me teach you how to add a Dynamic Bookmark. It same as saving a bookmark but with a twist. In this method we will add bookmark manually and add the code in the URL section.
Here’s how you can do it.
- Hover your mouse on bookmark bar and right click
- Select Add Page and you see a box
- Name the Bookmark as per your convenience.
- Copy the code from below and paste it on URL.
- That’s it. Click on Save. The process is done.
For Checking Cache Version
For Checking Non Secure Pages
For Checking URL Index Status By Using Site Operator Ex: Site:[exact Url]
For Checking Structured Data
For Checking No. of Indexed Pages using site operator Ex: site:domain.com
For Checking Page Speed Using Google Page Speed
For Checking Duplicate Content Using Copyscape
Comment Down below if you have want to add more dynamic bookmarking code or if you find any problem using it.